Terms & Conditions
Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by ELEVETE PATISSERIE (M) SDN BHD (legal entity for Elevete Patisserie), and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will offer store credit of equal value to your paid amount.
- Should you wish to make changes to your order after confirmation, kindly email us / call us to request for the necessary changes. Such acceptance of changes will only be confirmed subject to the management’s discretion. Change of address after submission of order may be subject to additional delivery fees. In the event where a change of request has been accepted and cannot be fulfilled, we will contact you for arrangement of a replacement cake. It is our responsibility to replace a similar product of equal value.
- Cancellations can be made to orders that have at least 48 hours of notice prior to your requested delivery time. Upon acceptance of your order cancellation, a refund process for payment made will be initiated. For Same Day Delivery orders, cancellations and refunds may only be granted provided that the order has not been processed or picked up for delivery.
- The management reserves the right to cancel or refund any orders placed given notice for whatever unforeseen reason that it’s deem to.
- In the event that a transaction did not go through, and you did not receive an order confirmation email, please verify that the amount was charged to your account and notify our office via email email@example.com for our immediate investigation into the matter.
Returns / Damaged Items / Refunds
- We understand that sometimes items get damaged and will do our best to resolve the situation quickly. In the event that the product delivered to you was damaged upon delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by informing us your Order Number, Name of the Product together with images of the damaged item to support your claim. Please note that refunds are only eligible for claims submitted with images of the damaged item and made within the same calendar day of receipt date.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will work with you to determine an appropriate solution. Please reach out to us within 24 hours time if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
- We offer delivery service of our products to the Klang Valley and Selangor area.
- Deliveries are available from Mondays to Saturdays between 10am and 7pm. Same day deliveries are also available with cut-off time for last orders at 4pm. No deliveries / pickup will be available on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- All delivery services are fulfilled by our delivery partner "GoGet" and delivery arrangements will be made immediately upon confirmation of your order. You will receive an SMS confirmation notifying that the delivery service has been arranged. Our delivery partner will also provide real time tracking of your cake one (1) hour prior to your requested delivery date & time.
- Additional Delivery Fees will be charged upon checkout once you have selected your preferred delivery method.
- No delivery fees will be applicable for Self-pickup. If you wish to opt for self collection of your order instead of requiring a delivery service, you may choose pickup upon check out.
- All orders will be prepared and ready for pick up the products from our kitchen 30 minutes prior to your preferred time slot to avoid any delays. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver goods promptly and according to agreed delivery dates, we cannot be held responsible for unforeseen or unreasonable circumstances leading to any delay in delivery or installation. This includes delays in delivery by our suppliers, transport delays; Government regulations; acts of God; non-payment, or any other cause beyond our control, are subject to traffic conditions, weather, and any unforeseen circumstances. No refunds or compensation will be made for any delay of deliveries.
- Orders that were unsuccessfully delivered due to no response by the recipient during the allocated time will be forfeited and no refund will be provided. Please make sure the recipient address and contact number are correct to ensure the smooth delivery.
- A second attempt for delivery will be made only upon request and additional delivery fees will be charged separately. The fee will be based on the return trip from our location to the recipient address.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control
- Adverse Weather Conditions
In the event of adverse weather conditions (including heavy rain and flood), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Elevete Patisserie shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Elevete Patisserie’s reasonable control.
Customer and Recipient Personal Information
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer's email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
We use this information to be shared with our delivery partner during the transit of your order from our kitchen to your instructed delivery address. Our delivery partners will attempt to contact this phone number either prior to departure from our kitchen or when near the recipient’s address. In the event that your order was made for a surprise gift, this information may be your contact number instead.
These Terms and Conditions and a Contract (and all non-Contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysian Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
Questions about the Terms of Condition should be sent to us at :
Elevete Patisserie (M) Sdn Bhd
Company Registration : 202001028025 (1384345-W)
Business Address : No. 12, Jalan SS 26/13
Taman Mayang Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +6018 370 3770